During this pandemic, Stress and worry are common in people & to combat this stress, 360lifechanges.com offers Spiritual Bath goodies to help you find serenity & peace during these difficult confinement days.
Get a Spiritual Bath for a Real Change!
Spiritual cleansing baths are used to reject the bad, open paths, eliminate negative situations, attract positivity, and, most importantly, relax!
What is a spiritual Bath? Do you need one?
The spiritual baths purify the soul, relax the mind, revitalizes your aura, and ultimately cure the chakras to heal the spirit. A spiritual bath is supposed to aid in the removal of any blockages that may lead to more serious illnesses.
How to Take the Spiritual Bath?
Following are the few steps to take the spiritual Bath.
- Make sure the bathtub is well cleaned.
- Put your mobile and laptop away from you so that nothing could disturb you during the spiritual bath 🛀. It’s the time to focus on your internal spiritual healing.
- Grab a shower to make yourself clean. Remember, Soap and detergents aren’t part of a spiritual bath.
- Fill your bathtub with water between 29 and 38 degrees (between 84,2 °F and 100,4 °F).
- While filling the bathtub, Light up some candles, put soothing ingredients like oils, flowers, lavender, baking soda, goat milk and the ever-popular Himalayan sea salt. Himalayan sea salts are known for their healing properties and the ability to draw toxins and any impurities out of the body. Burn some aromatherapy oils and Play some soothing music that would relax your mind, attract positivity, and clear the unwelcoming thoughts in your mind.
- Step into the bath and soak for about 20-30 minutes. Feel the energy of the bath and enjoy the healing.
- Taking this short amount of time out of your day can definitely assist you in relaxing and regaining some peace in your life. Whenever we feel overwhelmed, it is necessary to take time for ourselves. Therefore, a break like this can be beneficial. This could be something you wish to incorporate into your weekly routine or during your self-care day.
The Best Time to Take a Spiritual Bath
According to those of previous generations who placed a high value on traditional medicine and astrology: the time you take a bath is really important. Sunrise and sunset are two aspects that determine when you should take a bath.
According to Ayurveda, the hours before sunrise and prior to sunset are ideal for bathing. Bathing and other activities, when done according to tradition, will cleanse the mind.
Dharmashastra, an ancient Sanskrit holy scripture, has recommended many types of bathing for various time durations (‘Yamas). They are called ‘Munisnanam,’ ‘Devasnanam,’ ‘Manushyasnanam,’ and ‘Rakshasisnana’.
Munisnanam is taking the bath between 4 and 5 in the morning. This is the best bath. It provides happiness, peace, prosperity, learning, strength, health, consciousness in the house.
Taking the bath between 5 am to 6 am is called Bathing of the Gods or Devasnanam. Taking a bath at this time bless you with peace, tranquillity, comfort and wealth.
The time for the Manushyasnanam is between 6 am to 8 am and is also called the bath of humans. This bath blesses the people with happiness, luck, and unity.
The Bath after 8 am is called Rakshaisnana, and not recommended to take this bath. It leads to difficulties, loss of money and poverty, according to ancient science. If you are unable to take the bath before 8 am, then do it before sunset.